Friday, July 23, 2010

Why Aweber Sucks?

Buzz It


Aweber is another autoresponder just like Get response.In this article i will tell you why aweber sucks and Get response is the best autoresponder.


Aweber Sucks For following Reasons:

1. Email Deliverability Issues
2. Forcing You to Be Either Double Optin or Single Optin But Not Both Like A Real Email Service Provider or Autoresponder Service Who Cater to Real Businesses That Use Permission Based Sending Practices and Have
3. Legitimate Reasons for Having Some Lists Double Optin and Others Single Optin.
4. Not Sending Your Newsletters Out on Time As Reported Constantly by Marketers
5. Inability to Follow Up with Users Who Have Not Confirmed Their Optin Which is A Brilliant Marketing Strategry that Works and Many Permission Based Senders Use


As you can figure out your self from the above reasons why aweber sucks.So those who are looking for the autoresponder I recommend them to use Getresponse or if you are still an aweber user you better switch to Getresponse.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

3 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya Aweber really sucks.I am using getresponse for years and i am not having any type of problem with it.

Anonymous said...

I'm stuck on an old deprecated plan of Aweber. They still charge me, but they don't update any of the features.

Sure, I can change my plan, but I'd be paying 10x as much, literally.

If I were starting out, I definitely wouldn't choose Aweber.

Rafay Baloch said...

@Anonymous
I agree

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Recent posts


Recent Comments


  ©Template Blogger Elegance by Dicas Blogger.